Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sunflower Market Deals - Week of 2/23

I have been frequenting Sunflower Market lately and I have been LOVING it!!  Since I scan through the ads anyway, I thought I'd include some of their ad highlights here as well.  Mainly I go after their produce deals....


PRODUCE:

  • Grapefruit 6 for $1
  • Fresh Expess Salad Mix .99
  • Yams .88lb
  • Pineapple 1.99
MEAT:
  • Tilapia 2.97lb
  • All-natural Chicken breasts or tenders 1.99lb
GROCERY:
Brown Cow Greek Yogurt Cups .99

Horizon Gallon of Organic Milk 4.99

Organic Flax Seed in Bulk 1.99lb

Check out the Sunflower Market Ad 
for the rest of this week's deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment