Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, March 7, 2011

$2 off Dove Men+ Deodorant printable coupon (FREE at CVS this week)

I posted this coupon within the CVS Weekly deals, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw this high-value coupon!  Head on over to Coupons.com and print this new $2 off Dove Men+ Care Deodorant coupon (hit the back button to print a second time)!  NOTE:  Use zip code 90210 if you don't see it.

This deodorant is priced at $2 this week at CVS, so you'll be able to score a couple of deodorants for FREE this week!  This coupon says "Redeem at Walmart" and, of course, it will vary if your local CVS will honor this.  In my personal experience, I've always found CVS to be very coupon-friendly and eager to please their customers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment