Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, March 28, 2011

New P&G Beauty Products Available for Less Via Select e-Retailers



Recently, P&G sent me a generous variety of their latest new, innovative beauty products to try out!  I immediately fell in love with the Olay Professional Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System, which I had been eyeing in stores -- it cleans so well and feels incredible!  I have been a longtime fan of Olay products and the new Olay Body Collection did not disappoint. The body wash and lotion are light but moisturizing enough for this dry skin.  I also got to try out great products like:  Secret Natural Mineral Deodorant, Herbal Essences 'Hello Hydration' Shampoo and Conditioner, and Covergirl Lip Perfection Lipstick.

From now through the end of March, women can take advantage of discounts on award-winning brands such as Olay, CoverGirl, Herbal Essences, Clairol and Secret through select e-Retailers.  To make life even simpler and to help moms save additional time, women can shop for all of these new and innovative beauty products online. 

To purchase the latest beauty products from P&G designed to help women look and feel beautiful, consumers can go to the following e-Retailers:
·         P&G eStore, an online shopping site owned and operated by PFSweb and featuring P&G brands - 20% off of any one New Beauty Item
·         Amazon.com
·         Soap.com - Free Shipping with $25 purchase
·         Drugstore.com -Buy any 3 items and Save 20%

Disclosure:  P&G reached out to me to try out Olay, Covergirl, Herbal Essences, Clairol and Secret products.  Products were sent to me to facilitate my review on behalf of P&G.

0 comments:

Post a Comment