Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sunflower Market Deals - Week of 3/16

I have been frequenting Sunflower Market lately and I have been LOVING it!!  Since I scan through the ads anyway, I thought I'd include some of their ad highlights here as well.  Mainly I go after their produce deals....


PRODUCE:

  • Avocados 2 for $1
  • Grapefruit 3 for $1
  • Sweet Onions .88lb
  • Broccoli .88lb
  • Navel Oranges .77lb
  • Organic Red or Green Leaf Lettuce .99lb
  • Organic Baby Carrots .99
  • Jicama, Papaya or Mangos .88 each
MEAT:
  • Ground Meat 40% off
GROCERY:

Cascade Fresh Yogurt 32 oz. 1.99

Chobani Greek Yogurt Cups .99

Bulk Granola 1.99lb

**  Save $5 instantly wyb 5 Cascadian Farm items

Check out the Sunflower Market Ad 
for the rest of this week's deals!

0 comments:

Post a Comment