Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, March 21, 2011

{winner announced} Yoplait Kids Prize Pack


The winner of the Yoplait Kids Prize Pack is:

# 42 - Debra B. (DEBRAKAxxx@....)

Congrats, Debra!  I'll send you an email to confirm your winnings and you'll have 24 hours to respond.  Here's what you've won:
  • A coupon* for any variety of the Yoplait Kids yogurt products
  • Foldable travel cooler (to take your yogurt on-the-go)
  • A cool four-piece spoon set
  • A power magnet picture frame
  • Trendy alphabet-shaped “Kiddie Bands”
  • Great big bounce ball 
  • “My First Scavenger Hunt” card game (my daughter LOVED this!)
*This coupon offer for a free four pack of Yoplait Kids yogurt is not valid in some states, including California, Idaho, Louisiana, Minnesota, Nevada, New Jersey, North Dakota and Tennessee.


Disclosure: I was provided a prize pack and coupon for free product by Yoplait and MyBlogSpark to facilitate my review. The coupon, prize pack, information and giveaway were all provided by Yoplait through MyBlogSpark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment