Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Baja Fresh: $2 Baja Bowls Printable Coupon

Did you watch Baja Fresh's CEO, David Kim, on Undercover Boss the other night?  We happened to have lunch at Baja Fresh after church and then saw it on TV last night....  we were so impressed!  My husband and I both agreed we would love to become regular patrons of Baja Fresh because of their quality & because of David's heart.

I will definitely be popping in there this week again for a yummy lunch using this new $2 Baja Bowl coupon! (Their kid's meals are huge and very reasonably priced at $3.95.) Coupon expires April 24, 2011 and is good at participating locations -- I recommend calling ahead to make sure your store is honoring there, since Baja Fresh is franchise-owned.

0 comments:

Post a Comment