Betty Crocker's “Loaded Mashed” potatoes are made with 100% real russet potatoes, and a blend of real seasonings and natural flavors like bacon, cheese, chives, and sour cream. Although I don't like to peel potatoes, I normally prefer the taste of 'homemade" over instant potatoes. However, these Loaded Potatoes had a great, non-boxy flavor and were so easy!
There are nine tasty varieties to choose from, like Four Cheese and Sweet Potato -- and there are always coupons out there to make these very, very affordable (see below for coupon)!
For more information, visit BettyCrocker.com, and be sure to follow Betty Crocker on Twitter and “Like” the Facebook page to keep up with all of the latest news on your Betty Crocker favorites!
All Good Deal Gal Readers can visit http://bit.ly/bcloadedcoupon for $0.55 off one box of new Betty Crocker “Loaded Mashed” potatoes printable coupon!
Thanks to MyBlogSpark and Betty Crocker,
ONE Lucky GDG Reader will win....
- A box of new Betty Crocker “Loaded Mashed” potatoes
- A mixing bowl
- A magnetic hanging pot holder
- A silicone spoonula
- A measuring cup
Here's how to enter:
1. Complete the entry form below. All information will be kept private.
2. Giveaway closes on Fri. April 22nd at 12:00pm MST
3. Winner will be announced here (First Name, Last Initial) and contacted via email. He or she will have 24 hours to respond before I select another winner.
If you can't see the form below, go HERE to enter!
Disclosure: I was provided a prize pack by Betty Crocker and MyBlogSpark to facilitate my review. The prize pack, information and giveaway were all provided by Betty Crocker through MyBlogSpark.