Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, May 6, 2011

FREE $5 Credit to Heartsy {daily Etsy discount deals}

Heartsy - Daily deals on fabulous handmade items, at least 50% off.

Are you a daily deal addict like I am??! :)  I have found so many great deals on sites like Groupon, Eversave, and Living Social!

A new favorite site is Heartsy, which offers daily deals on popular Etsy vendors/items.  You may have noticed this new button on the sidebar for a while -- I can't believe I forgot to share it with you until now!

Etsy is an unbelievable source for handmade goodies and Heartsy offers HUGE discount on these fun items!  AND, new Heartsy users can get a FREE $5 credit just for signing up!  Use this $5 credit now or save it for a future purchase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment