Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Listerine Deal at Walgreens: 2 for FREE

It never fails:  My husband always tells me he's out of Listerine when there isn't a good sale.  I've learned to keep him stocked so we don't have that problem any more.  This week I'll be popping into Walgreens for some more stash.

There is a new $1 off coupon HERE (use zip code 90210) and use those coupons along with the in-ad $3 off coupon.  Reader Charisse also stated that she was able to get a $4 Register Reward back when you buy two bottles.  You should be able to get two bottles for FREE after paying around $3 out-of-pocket and getting the $4 RR back.  NOTE:  The RR may only be for the Listerine Whitening Rinse.

** There is also another $1 off coupon at the Listerine site, just click on the image above.


(Thanks Charisse!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment