Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, May 9, 2011

Walgreens Best Deals This Week - 5/8

Walgreens
Don't forget to print off Walgreens new coupon policy to take to the store with you!

Colgate Total Toothbrush or Toothpaste 2 for $6, Get $4 RR back


Gillette Fusion Proglide Razor $9.89, Get $5 RR back
USE:
- $4 off from 5/1 PG
FINAL PRICE: .89 after coupon and RR

Carefree Pantiliners .99
USE:
- $1 off from 5/8 SS
FINAL PRICE: FREE

Clean & Clear Body Wash  - Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
USE:
- BOGO from 3/27 SS
FINAL PRICE: Both for FREE

Ducolax $6.99
USE:
- $2 off Walgreens coupon found in monthly book in front of store
STACK WITH:
- $4 off printable
FINAL PRICE: .99 after both coupons

*  See anything I missed?  Let me know and I'll post with credit to you!
The Good Deal Gal is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering!

1 comment:

  1. I am getting tired of Walgreen's and all of there coupon policies. I can understand not having more manufacturers coupons than products, but why they are counting the RR in that count doesn't seem fair to me. It is supposed to be money back on a product to spend. It isn't to be spent on a specific article, but toward your total bill. We I guess it is their right to do that, but also it is my right not to shop there. It is becoming a waste of time. More likely than not they don't have what's on sale and then you can't even use your coupons and RR's together. My time is valuable and I don't like to get activated. Just put the prices where they belong and forget all the monkeying around with coupons and RR's.
    Thank you for letting me rant.

    ReplyDelete