Check out my step-by-step guide to Meal planning!
** This week is C-R-A-Z-Y busy!! We have so much on the calendar... school parties, get togethers, appointments, preK graduation, a campout, water day, etc.
Just leave a comment if you desire a recipe. :)
- Greek Yogurt and Fruit
- Pumpkin Waffles with honey butter and eggs
- Steel-cut Oats w/ flax and applesauce x2
- Cottage cheese, granola and fruit
- Fruit Smoothies with Kale
- Campout breakfast - pancakes, eggs and fruit over the fire!
- Veggies: Carrots, Cucumbers, Onions, Broccoli, Green Beans (frozen), Peas (frozen), Kale (from garden), Green Onions (from garden), Peppers, Zucchini, Lettuce
- Fruits: Bananas,Apples, Tomatoes (from garden), Mangos, Kiwi, Strawberries, Blueberries (frozen)
- Cheese - Tillamook Cheddar, Cream Cheese, String Cheese, Cottage Cheese
- Greek Yogurt
- Whole Wheat Crackers
- Raw Almonds
- Air-popped popcorn
- Zucchini Walnut Muffins
- Mother's Day Lunch
- Lunch w/ friends while making teacher's gifts
- Lunch w/ great-grandma using gift card
- Lunch w/ friends for playdate (sandwiches?)
- Celebration lunch after last day of school
- Black Bean Quesadillas and veggie kabobs