Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Cheap Entertainment Books

These Entertainment coupon books are always filled with so many great treasures! I love all the Buy One, Get One FREE coupons for restaurants and activities around town. It really does pay for itself over and over again!

This year I held off buying the Entertainment book (reg. priced at $35.00 for my area) because I wanted to make sure I got the absolute best deal on one. After all, isn't that the point of saving money?

When I got an email from CashBaq offering the Entertainment books at $20, I thought that was decent but I still wasn't in any hurry to buy. Since CashBaq is a rebates program, I logged-in to see what kind of rebate was being offered.

I was excited to see that I could (finally) order my Entertainment book -- $20 PLUS a $10 rebates that I will get next month will make this book ONLY $10!!! That's a deal I get live with!

NOTE: Entertainment books vary by price, depending on where you live.

Here's how to get your cheap coupon book (or get one for a friend):

1. Log-in or sign-up at CashBaq

2. The 'Deal of the Day' in the upper right corner should display the Entertainment Book. My shows the price of $25, but only charged me $20 at checkout. If you don't see this deal on your homepage, just type in 'Entertainment' into the search box.

2. On your CashBaq page, click on the Entertainment Logo. This will redirect you to the official Entertainment book site while tracking your purchase through CashBaq.

3. Select and purchase a coupon book for your city. Once a successful payment has been made, your CashBaq account will credit you $10. This can either be mailed to you by check or deposited into your PayPal account.

** When I was checking out on Entertainment.com, I scored FREE Shipping on my book too.
Not a bad deal at all... $10 for over $27,000 in savings!

0 comments:

Post a Comment