Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, December 15, 2008

Walmart Deals Online

Our local Wal-Mart stores are always crazy this time of year, so I tend to avoid them like the plague. I do, however, like their low prices so I sometimes load up a shopping cart at Walmart.com and have it shipped to my local store (for FREE).

Many items will ship directly to your house for as low as .97 cents, so that's even worth it.

Here are the latest Wal-Mart deals I see while finishing up my Christmas shopping:

* Charlie & The Chocolate Factory DVD - $3.50
* Nintendo DS 2-pk. Games - Starting at $15
* Nintendo Wii 2-pk. Games - Starting at $40
* Step2 Retro Diner - $89 (reg $120)
* Fisher-Price Little People School Bus Ride-On - $20
* Clearance Toys
* Clearance DVDs
* 50% off Top Books

I highly recommend the Love Dare journal/book (only $7.50) as a gift to yourself, your spouse, family and friends! And if you you haven't seen the movie, "Fireproof," go see it!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment