Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Leapfrog Tag Books - $3 off Printable Coupon


I posted last week about this amazing deal on the Leapfrog Tag Reading System and books at Safeway stores. If you are lucky enough to still find these in stores, use this printable coupon for $3 off any Tag book to make these books only .50!! (The books are on clearance at Safeway for $3.50 right now until who-knows-when.)

P.S. I was able to print off 4 - $3 off coupons!

3 comments:

  1. were you able to print these today? the link isn't working.
    THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, wrong year. i claim pregnancy brain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, delraymom. I do that stuff all the time and I'm not even prego. :)

    ReplyDelete