Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Product Buzz: Method Omop Floor Cleaner

I usually use vinegar and baking soda to clean my entire house for a couple of reasons: 1.) I don't want traditional chemical products in my house and 2.) I have a hard time spending the money on pricey, chemical products when my formula gets the job done the cheap and green way.

Our floors, however, are travertine and do not take well to a vinegar-based mixture. I have tried TONS of products and most were either too pricey, too streaky, too chemically, or too damaging. I finally found one that I feel comfortable with and works really well:

Method Omop All Floor Cleaner is non-toxic, biodegradable and comes in a refreshing lemon ginger scent. It runs around $6 for 25 oz. (it was less at Target stores), but lasts me about 2 months. No more mop buckets and ringing out disgusting mop heads, I can now clean the floors in half the time by sprinkling Omop on to the floor and mopping clean with a microfiber cloth mop. The floors always look great - no streaking or residue - and I feel especially at ease knowing that they are 'safe.'

For the hardwood floors in the music studio, we love Method's Almond Good for Wood cleaner.

If you visit Mambo Sprouts, you can print off a coupon for .50 off any Method product.
(They have great counter cleaners as well!)

Click HERE to visit Method's website and to see where you can get your own Method cleaning products.

0 comments:

Post a Comment