Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, February 20, 2009

Yesterday's Posts

I told you how I was moving the Feeds including email delivery to Google - not by choice, but because they are requiring all users to do so. After doing my research and reading so many complaints, I was fearful that things would get all goofy. Sure enough, yesterday's feeds didn't get delivered to my email subscribers. While I remain hopeful that it doesn't get much worse than that, I appreciate your patience.

Who knows? It'll probably all post with Friday's feed. :) So unpredictable.

So, if you missed it, here are yesterday's deals (and there were A LOT):

* $10 off Coupon at Lowe's

* FREE Piccolo Bambino Baby Blanket with Stuffed Animal

* FREE 8x8 Photo Book from Shutterfly (plus Shipping)

* Cheap & FREE Magazine Subscriptions

* Ruby Tuesday's - BOGO Entree Coupon

* FREE Tacos (x2) from Jack-in-the-Box

* Buca di Beppo: $10 off Printable Coupon

* FREE Full-Size Shower Gel with $10 purchase from Bath&Body Works

* Sign up for FREE Mondays Redbox Codes

* FREE Weekender Beauty Sample Kit ($32.95 value)

* $5 off $5 or more at JCPenney

0 comments:

Post a Comment