Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

FREE Strawberries at Safeway and other stores


I was so excited when I was making my shopping list and compiling coupons for tomorrow's grocery trip... As always, I look at the printable coupons on each grocery store's main site because they also offer printable store coupons as well.

Well, while on the Safeway site, I found a printable coupon for 1 lb. of strawberries FREE w/ a $10 produce purchase (you can print two, but limit is one for each purchase)! I assume other affiliated stores will be offering the same coupon so be on the lookout. If you're a Safeway shopper, go HERE to check them out and print yours!

As a matter of fact, just today I got a load of coupons in the mail from Fry's... one of them was for a FREE container of cherry tomatoes and another was for a FREE container of strawberries or blueberries! Lots of FREE produce this week! Love it!

*UPDATE: Reader Samantha used this coupon at the Kirkland Safeway where the strawberries were B1G1FREE. She ended up with 2lbs. of FREE strawberries! Can't beat that! :)

6 comments:

  1. Hello!

    I went in to use my coupon for free strawberries tonight at my Safeway in Kirkland and they ended up being on sale as a B1G1 so I got 2 lbs for free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WAHOO! That's awesome Samantha! That's no even advertised. I'm heading in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachael,

    Thanks for the Strawberry Safeway tip!

    Question for ya: I just got my pack of Fry's coupons today too. I noticed that most of them say "manufacture's coupon" on the top left, but have the Fry's logo on the bottom. Can they be used at any store since it says "manufacture's coupon" even though it says Fry's on it?

    Thanks,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Amy,

    Yes, the manufacturer ones can be used anywhere. The few that say 'Store coupon' are obviously for just Fry's. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. FYI on Strawberry Coupon:

    It says on my coupon "Limit one w/ minimum $10 produce purchase." Just wanted to make sure everyone new it was suppose to be a produce purchase, not just any purchase.

    Happy Shopping!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good catch Amy... mine says "produce purchase" too. I'll update the post. Thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete