Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

*OVER* HOT! $1 off Coca Cola Printable Coupons - Unlimited Prints (Hurry!)

UPDATE: The print limit has been reached. Hope you got yours!!

We don't drink soda, but I know some people who would think this is a rare coupon...

Get $1 off a 12pk. of Coke products. Apparently, this coupon print multiple times too (more than the usual 2x). Just keep hitting the back/refresh button.

I'd hurry and print them before the print limit is gone!!!

If you print this, let us know the details and how many you can print.
UPDATE:
It expires 8/4/2009 and can be used on any Coca Cola product 12 pk.

These would go perfectly with the CVS deal this week where you can get $10 in ECB wyb $20 in Coke products. After the ECB and coupons, the 12pks. would just be $1 each!

NOTE: This is a Bricks coupon -- some times they give me grief in Firefox . Try Internet Explorer or you can always request your coupon by mail here.

3 comments:

  1. I printed 14 in IE with no problems and I think I might print a few more! I am a soda fanatic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I printed 29 times in IE before I hit the print limit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just tried to print and it said it had reached it's limit :(

    ReplyDelete