Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, June 5, 2009

$1.99 Paperback Sale @ Book Closeouts!

BookCloseOuts.com - Blow-Out Prices On All Your Favorite Books!

I am beginning my book & magazine round-up since we'll be leaving next month for a 3-week long fishing trip! I am so excited to find this awesome sale going on at BookCloseouts.com right now!

I've ordered lots of homeschooling resources from them in the past, so I know this order will come in plenty of time.

Also, right now (until June 10th) all of their books in the "Humor" category are 80% off!! I found TONS of books that will definitely keep me busy.

Check out the "Scratch & Dent" section too -- I found some real steals! :)

Go to BookCloseouts.com and see what bargains you can find!

0 comments:

Post a Comment