Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, June 5, 2009

Mesa, AZ Military: Get a FREE Burger *Heads-up*

If you're in the military and you live in Mesa, AZ this one if definitely worth checking in to...

This came from reader Amy, who saw it on the news this morning...

"I was watching channel 3 this morning and they did a report about Toby Keith's I Love this Bar and Grill. One just opened in Mesa, AZ a little while ago, and there are a few locations nation wide. On the report they said if you are in the military and show your i.d. you can get a free burger. Here is the link to their website: http://www.tobykeithusa.com/. I looked briefly on the website to see if I could see this freebie stated by couldn't find it. So people should call ahead to make sure their location does it."

Thanks so much, Amy!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment