Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Last Chance for this month's Amazon Grocery Deals

Remember earlier this month when I posted about June's HOT grocery deals on Amazon? And when I gushed over my Kashi pilaf?? Well, I'm still gushing (i love that stuff!).

The current Amazon grocery deals expire tomorrow (June 30, 2009), so order now if you want to also score all this pilaf for $10.69 shipped!


2 comments:

  1. We tried the Kashi pilaf and loved it! I am looking forward to experimenting with new recipes. I made baked chicken topped with sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and Knorr vegetable soup mix and served it over the pilaf and it was wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, trash2cash! I'm think about using it as a Spanish rice at a dinner party next week! We'll see... I love this stuff!

    ReplyDelete