Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Amazon Grocery Deals!!

*UPDATE: Apparently some time after my order and the time I posted this some of the prices went up slightly. That's how Amazon rolls... that's why I always grab the good deals the minute I see them! :)

I am thrilled with some of the newest additions to the Organic Grocery Deals on Amazon! Here are just a few of the good finds we'll be snatching... *the baby food is going to a friend. ;)

* Earth's Best 1st Vegetable Starter Kit (12 pack) - $6.87 after Subscribe and Save

* Earth's Best 1st Fruit Starter Kit (Pack of 12) - $6.87 after Subscribe and Save

* Earth's Best Kidz Organic Apple Sauce Cup, 6-Count (Pack of 6) - $9.46 $10.68 after Subscribe and Save WE LOVE THESE and this is a GREAT price! -- 36 lunch-box perfect organic applesauce cups for under $10!

* Arrowhead Mills Apple Cinnamon Buttermilk Pancake/Waffle mix (Pack of 6) - $17.80 $28.17 after Subscribe and Save NOTE: Price went up. Glad I got it while it was only $17.


The Skippy deal is still going on and you can save on Kellogg's, Pop tarts and Kashi too!

There are lots more of great food finds! Check them out HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment