Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, July 2, 2009

CVS Week of July 12th - FREE (after ECB) Photo Book *PLUS* Clearance Deals Alert



I wanted to post this now so you'd have time to get your pictures together! I love digital scrapbooking and I put a lot of photo albums together for my in-laws in Germany, so this deal is just right for us.

The week of July 12th CVS will be having 6"x8"- 10 page photo books for $7.99 but you get $7.99 in ECBs back, so FREE after ECBs! I believe there are coupons near the photo kiosks for these as well... I went in to print off a couple of pictures a few weeks ago and I think I remember seeing a $2 off coupon.

If you're heading in this week or even next week for the Post cereal money-maker deal, see if they have those coupons AND check out the clearance merchandise. Some CVS stores have part of an aisle dedicated to clearance items, other stores have an end cap, and yet other stores have clearance tags randomly placed throughout the store. Just keep your eyes peeled...

I ran in for a bottle of water while we were out today and found all their gardening supplies at 75% off -- potting soil, planters, hoses, etc. I also found Alba lipgloss for .82-cents, makeup items for 90% off, deodorants for .42-cents, gum for .19-cents... the most expensive thing I got was my bottle of water! (Figures, my new window planters would be cheaper than a bottle of H2O.)
I had ECBs to burn so I only had to pay .78 OOP. Love it!

Oh, there were also tearpads of Tropicana coupons ($.50 off 12 oz. exp. 12/31) on the beverage cases.

Have you scored a sweet deal at CVS lately or did you find something in their clearance section? Leave a comment so we can be on the lookout too! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment