Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hot Grocery Finds on Amazon

I find myself getting giddy in the supermarket when I see that bright "Manager's Special" sticker (and then I do a mini-dance when I have a matching coupon which, often times, results in something for FREE!). I know, issues.

Mini-dance I did when I saw some of the recent Manager's Specials over at Amazon! If you've been following for a while you know that I'm a big fan of scoring sweet deals on Amazon -- especially great food finds!

I posted earlier this week with a few good finds including some Earth's Best baby food and Organic applesauce that I scored for cheap. (They are still available! I highly recommend the applesauce!)

Here are some more of the great deals that I'm excited about:
*** By the way, I earn Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks and use those for my purchases (even better, eh?).

* Annie's Homegrown Cinna Bunnies Oat & Corn Cereal With Cinnamon (Pack of 4) - $8.77 after Subscribe and Save (that's $2.19 a box)


* Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Bar, Cashew (Pack of 6 boxes with 6 bars each) - $10.91 after Subscribe and Save (that's .30 a bar)


* Nature's Path Organic Flax Plus Raisin Bran Cereal (Pack of 6) - $11.87 after Subscribe and Save (that's $1.97 a box)

* Nature's Path Organic Crispy Rice Cereal (Pack of 6) - $11.87 after Subscribe and Save (that's $1.97 a box)

* Disney Rasins, Real Dried Fruit, Wall E., 1.25-Ounce Boxes in 6-Count Packages (Pack of 12) - $10.23 after Subscribe and Save (that's .14 a box for 72 small boxes of raisins)

* Terra Kettles Cut Blend Potato Chips, Sea Salt, 2-Ounce Bags (Pack of 24) - $10.95 after Subscribe and Save (that's .45 a bag)

* Back To Nature Classic Crème Cookies, 12-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 6) - $9.55 after Subscribe and Save ($1.59 a box)

* Garden of Eatin'® Multigrain Salted Chips, 9 Ounce Bags (Pack of 12) - $17.45 (that's $1.45 a bag)


There's pages and pages of good finds over at Amazon's Manager's Special section! Check out everything HERE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment