Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, August 8, 2009

CVS Printable Coupons

Did you know that CVS has their own printable coupons? Go HERE to check them all out! Remember, if it says "CVS Store coupon" then you can stack with a matching manufacturer coupon.

*Update* This alert is from Angel (see comments below):

"Check out cvs.com for a printable $5/$25. You have to take a short quiz about prescriptions. According to Afullcup, it's one per computer and it doesn't matter what you're score is on the quiz. I took the quiz today, mine expires 8/22."


Thanks, Angel!

2 comments:

  1. Check out cvs.com for a printable $5/$25. You have to take a short quiz about prescriptions. According to Afullcup, it's one per computer and it doesn't matter what you're score is on the quiz. I took the quiz today, mine expires 8/22.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome -- thanks, Angel! I didn't look at it too closely since I can't print any until I get back from vacation.

    ReplyDelete