Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

FREE box of Fruitabu Smooshed Fruit


I love when great FREEBIES come along for really great products! We keep Fruitabu fruit leathers (aka Smooshed fruit) in our pantry for a quick snack, dessert or an on-the-go treat. My little P'nut loves the juicy flavors and I love that they're organic and don't have HFCS in them!

I am part of the Smooshed Squad and love all the perks including FREE products and the latest on new products. Right now, you can sign up to be a part of the squad when you take the brief survey HERE. (Scroll down and make sure to check "I want to join the Smooshed Squad") and complete then proceed to complete the survey. A couple of readers have emailed that you will receive a coupon by mail for a FREE Box of Fruitabu Smooshed Fruit just by completeing the survey. I guess either way you're a winner! ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment