Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, September 6, 2009

More Exciting Leapfrog Tag Reader News


Remember my post a couple of days ago about the clearanced Tag readers? Well, reader Jacylann found some on clearance at her local Target but then had a brilliant idea. She took her receipt into Wal-mart since they price match. Her Wal-mart store left her buy more at the $12.48 clearance price and use the $10 off coupon!! She scored big time!

Another reader noted that while the sign said $34.99 at Target, she scanned it and it rang up as $12.48 - so scan those babies just to see!

Ans, since you'll need the books to go along with them, a few readers have reported seeing a marked on the books (normally priced at $9.99) at Kmart - sale priced anywhere from $4 -$7. Use the $3 off any Tag reader book coupon here to save even more!!

Think ahead -- birthday gifts and Christmas is just around the corner!!

Thaks to all the readers who wrote in!

2 comments:

  1. I've checked 2 Targets so far and haven't found a clearanced one, but I can also confirm that the Tag Books are a steal at Kmart! I purchased 4 today for $.80 each! They were priced $7, scanned at $4.80 and I used 4 $4 coupons! I'm running out of Targets to check locally, but I'm determined! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Holly! It's good to know that Kmart has the books! Good luck finding the Tag readers. :)

    ReplyDelete