Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm Back!!

First of all, thank you all so much for the thoughtful birthday wishes!!! We had a great time at Disneyland, and my in-laws thought it was amazing! :)

I am so. so. so. so. tired.

I get car sick so I have to drive all the time and, after the 6 hours back (and all that walking around Disney) I am totally wiped out.

My in-laws are still here until the end of the week so I'll slowly get back into posting deals. Thanks for your patience and understanding. Since hubby had to return to work, I'm entertaining them, driving them around, and all that.

There's a part of me that is enjoying taking a break from the coupons and another (big) part of me that is cringing with the thought at how much having visitors is costing us. Don't get me wrong: we love having them here; we just don't love spending as much as we have.

Anyway, I'll post a few deals over the next few days -- just ones that may go quickly. And, I'll get back into the groove next week.

Again, thanks everyone for the sweet birthday wishes! Having such thoughtful readers makes all my efforts worthwhile. :)

Hugs and Love,

Rachael

1 comment:

  1. kjirinec@hotmail.comOctober 21, 2009 at 5:39 AM

    Glad to have you back and to know you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete