Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

*Possibly Over* Almost FREE Custom 8x8 Book from Shutterfly


UPDATE: I did this deal late last night and it worked great. I am so sorry if you are having trouble and aren't getting through. I'm sure there will be lots more offers to come!

This comment from Jenn (below) gives hope: "
I called both CS numbers as well and neither really know what's going on, but supposedly it's being worked on. So, I guess we keep trying! Thanks, Rachael, for the deal--I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)"

NOTE: Some users are having trouble seeing the Request button on the site and getting it to go through. Their site does require Flash and it may help if you sign into your Shutterfly account first.
I got it to work on once computer but not the other, so I'm assuming it's a flash deal.

* If it's not working for you, try back at another time. They may be doing updates because the page is still up and it worked perfectly 5 hours ago. Make sure you have the "I agree to the Terms" button checked and try a different email. If you have the time, maybe you could try calling customer service.

Fisher Nuts and Shutterfly have teamed up to bring you a FREE 8x8 book - you just pay shipping (around $8 for me)! Just go HERE to request your code and then enter the code in "Special Offers/Codes" under the My Account tab.

When I redeemed mine it says it's good for a FREE 20 page 8x8 photobook....so I don't think it has to be a recipe book, but cute idea anyway. If you need a photobook for a Christmas gift and weren't able to get in on the FREE ones, this is a great deal!!

12 comments:

  1. Can't get the submit button to work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I'm having the same problem

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made some notes above...I just tried on another computer and it took forever but it was making progress (I think). I used a different email address, read the terms (opened the box), checked the terms box, and waited. It says "Waiting for shutterfly...." at the bottom of my screen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, guys! The site seems to be having issues. maybe they're working on it. The page is still there so I'm sure the offer is still good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. call customer service for both shutterfly and fisher nuts and both say they know NOTHING about the promotion.
    Its a hoax

    ReplyDelete
  6. maybe it's just poor customer service but I just redeemed this last night...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I called both CS numbers as well and neither really know what's going on, but supposedly it's being worked on. So, I guess we keep trying! Thanks, Rachael, for the deal--I'm keeping my fingers crossed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nothing worked for me until I restarted my computer and it went through fine with my husband's email

    ReplyDelete
  9. The website now says that the deal has expired. Ugh. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just saw your update on the post. Sorry for giving hope and then dashing it. LOL. But, you are right--there will be more deals. And, I love Shutterfly deals, but I've had lots of problems with them this season. (Not that I can complain too much about free products!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I know, Shutterfly has been iffy this season. I will say, though, that Photoworks has been really great and I'd be happy to do business with them outside of the free offers.

    ReplyDelete