Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, December 13, 2009

No posts today...

Usually I set all the posts the night before, but last night we had a family emergency to tend to so I wasn't able to do any blogging. I'm picking my Dad up from the hospital and taking care of him today, so deal hunting is on the back burner.

Monday will bring some new deals, the weekly menu plan, and possibly a new giveaway!

Have a happy, restful Sunday!!

Blessings,

8 comments:

  1. sorry to hear you give us such joy w/your bargins thank you for everything:0

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Dad is feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope all is well and you're back to your blogging. My day won't be the same without you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have a good day sharing it with your Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers are with you. Hope your dad is well. Don't wworry we'll be okay without you for at least 1 day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. sending up prayers for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all SO much!! The prayers, thoughts, and kind words mean a lot!!!

    (hugs)

    ReplyDelete
  8. we love ya Rach...praying for your Dad..will call you xo Love, you know who!

    ReplyDelete