Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Target Deals will come this week

As a promise to myself, I am committing to a no-computer on Sundays plan. This means I won't even start my computer each Sunday - I won't read emails, I won't search for deals, I won't post...nothing. nada.

(So anything that actually does post on Sundays was scheduled ahead of time.)

Since the Target ads don't arrive on my porch until Sunday morning and Target is such sticklers for us previewing their ads, I won't have a chance to get to all those deals until this week. You can always view their ad online or print their coupons, of course, before I get around to posting the goods - which should happen at the beginning of the week.

Thanks for understanding! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment