Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

My Shopping Loot

It has been forever since I have posted pics and details of any of my shopping trips! This has happened for several reasons: 1. We've had family commitments so shopping has been sporadic at best 2. Posting the details and photos is very time consuming and, quite frankly, I've got other stuff that needs to come first.

I will probably continue a once-in-a-blue-moon post with any really good deals just to encourage you but, for the most part, it's not going to be consistent.

With that said, I finally had a week where I planned out my lists, clipped my coupons, was super organized and hit the stores.

We were in need of some vegetables and fruits and our stockpile is still in good shape, but I wanted to take advantage of a couple of good buys this week...

Safeway:


* 2-Almond Milk (used $1 off coupon to make them $1.19 each!)
* 18ct. Eggs w/ in-ad Q = .99
* 5-Healthy Choice frozen entrees (used $5/5 coupon)
* 2-lbs. ground turkey @ 1.99 each (used $1/2 Q)
* 2pkgs.-Sea Cuisine Tilapia for a total of 4 portions (used Free coupon and they were
B1G1 FREE, so I got 4 servings of Tilapia for FREE)
* 5lbs. oranges to make fresh OJ (only $1.42!)
* Bananas
* 2 Avocados
* Roma Tomatoes
* Cabbage
* Broccoli
* 2-pkgs. Strawberries (B1G1FREE)
* Safeway pasta (used FREE coupon)
* Safeway pasta sauce (used FREE coupon)

TOTAL: $21.17
Total saved: $50.10


FRY'S:



* Organic Milk
* 2 shredded cheese
* 4 Starkist Tuna (used $1 off Qs to get for FREE)
* Cream Cheese
* 2-Farmland Sausage Links (used $1 off home mailer coupons to get for FREE)
* 2-Birds Eye Steam fresh Veggies (use .35 off Q for each)
* Cottage Cheese
* Sour Cream
* Dannon Plain Yogurt (they were out of the Greek :/)
* El Monterey Taquitos (used FREE coupon {no longer available} -Hubs will love these)
* 2 Eggplants (only $1 each!)
* More broccoli for some broccoli salad :)
* 2-cucumbers (those are pictured w/ the Safeway stuff)

TOTAL: $14.04
Total Saved: $28.56

And, we also ran to Costco for our Monthly trip of bread, organic peanut butter, vinegar, baking soda, mini peppers, dog food, etc. By the way, I also found 5lb. bags of Gluten-free baking flour (Bob's Red Mill) at Costco for just $5.99!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment