Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Fage Greek Yogurt Coupons *Yum, yum*

I love Greek yogurt. Love it. Plain with a dollop of organic blue agave nectar. Mmmmm, mmmm.

Since I've made my way through about 30 FREE Oikos yogurts from Fry's, I have been buying the HUGE container of Fage Non-fat Greek yogurt for $6.99 (a great price for this big jug).  The little single-serving containers (5.3 oz.) sell for around $2.29 each but you can sometimes find them on sale for close to $1.

This $1 off coupon (on their FB fan page) and this .50 off coupon (on their website) should make for some cheap single-serving cups!  Don't forget to hit the back-button and print these babies again!  (I wish Costco would accept these coupons!)


Thanks, Christina, for knowing what I heart! ;)

1 comment:

  1. What I just found out about agave:
    http://www.westonaprice.org/Agave-Nectar-Worse-Than-We-Thought.html

    Frustrating, since I was loving using it to sweeten things, rather than sugar or splenda.

    ReplyDelete