Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, April 23, 2010

B1G1 FREE TRESemme coupon

 UPDATE:  If the below link isn't working, try these: HERE (IE users) or HERE (FF users).  Of you can try copying/pasting this link:

http://bricks.coupons.com/Start.asp?tqnm=zdvpbqp95663740&bt=vi&o=62586&c=TR&p=%20PuZt8je0

TRESemme has a new coupon for Buy 1, Get 1 FREE Fresh Start product -- next week (starting on 4/25) the CVS ad says ALL TRESemme will be on sale 3 for $9.99.  We'll have to keep our eyes out for even better deals to use this coupon on!

(Thanks Lesley!)

2 comments:

  1. This coupon would not print. I tried several times and was then told that I had already printed the limit. What's going on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, I'm not sure since I can't print anything right now. But I updated the post with a couple links that may help. Hopefully one of those works!

    ReplyDelete