Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Today is Mega Swagbucks Day!


Today is Mega Swagbucks Day over at Swagbucks -- so every time you search the Internet through Swagbucks you could win up to 2,000 Swagbucks!

I was really skeptical of Swagbucks when I first joined, but I have been trading in my points for Amazon gift cards - and with those gift cards I am able to by some very nice Christmas presents including a Wii and Wii fit for my hubby!  Recently, I cashed in to get some new dinnerware, flatware and bedding on Amazon!

Are you game with
Swagbucks yet? Every time you use Swagbucks' search engine (and who doesn't use a search engine when on the web?), you can earn points to be used for prizes such as gift cards, books, and more -- and now you can even convert your points to cash with PayPal payment! My favorites are the Amazon, Target, and Starbucks gift cards but they also have some great prizes in their Swag store.

You can download the Swagbucks toolbar to make it easy to use them as your search engine -- you can still use Google or other search engines but why not earn prizes for doing your searching.  They are now rewarding you with points just for having the toolbar on!!

You also earn Swagbucks by shopping through their site and inviting your friends to join. Also, clikc on their "Special Offers" tab to see all the No Obligation Offers that can also score you points!   Points add up quickly and I've already redeemed mine for several Amazon gift certificates. You can check Swagbucks out HERE! (Did I mention it is also free to join?)
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment