Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

*HOT* 12 Cans of Organic Pumpkin for just $1.13 each w/ FREE Shipping

I. Love. Pumpkin.  I eat pureed fresh pumpkin as-is and find any excuse to bake with it.  When we first heard of the canned pumpkin shortage last year, I panicked.  Store shelves were bare and if you did find a lone can, it was full price.  *gasp*

I just discovered a great little find on Amazon that is oh-so practical and a FANTASTIC deal...

Get 12-15oz. cans of Farmer's Market ORGANIC Pumpkin for just $13.60 (after Subscribe & Save, which you can cancel at any time) with FREE Shipping!  This comes to just $1.13 per organic can of tastiness shipped right to your door!  Gotta love that!

You know how Amazon goes, prices go up in the blink of an eye, so hurry and jump on this deal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment