Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Thanks for your patience....

This past week I disappeared for a while.  Not only did I begin a class to renew my teaching certificate, this week had so many unexpected things occur that I had to tend to.  Now, at the start of a new week, I am trying to get through being sick (my throat feels like it is on fire!) and still juggle the many obligations that are stacked on my plate. Sadly, this blog comes at the very bottom of that stack.  I truly appreciate the many emails of support from you all showing your support for my commitment to my "family-first" plan.

Things always work themselves out though and, despite the full plate and obstacles, it's amazing what God gives us to handle it all! I am so thankful for His provision in our lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment