Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Welcome, New Readers!

I have had quite a few friendly emails from new readers over the past couple of weeks so I thought I'd do a big 'Welcome' to all of you!  And a 'Hey There' to the rest of you, too!  :)

If you're new around here, you may find some of these Frequently-Asked-Questions helpful.  And, if you still have questions, try out these hot topics:
A couple of important things to note when perusing this site, pay careful attention to a post's date when trying to obtain a coupon.  All coupons posted have expiration dates and are either pulled or replaced by the manufacturer.  I have NO control over this.  Sometimes coupons go quickly -- sometimes within a matter of hours -- but most often they are around for at least a month or so.

Feel free to leave a question or comment on any post, although all comments are now sent to me for approval to eliminate spamming. You may also send me a direct email via our Contact Page.

Please let me know what you would like to see going on here -- I love the feedback!

And, again, WELCOME... so glad you're here!

Please NOTE:  I welcome feedback, both positive and negative; however I will not tolerate harassment of any kind.  Any and all communications deemed as 'harassment' will be documented and reported to the appropriate authorities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment