Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekly Menu - Week of 5/22 (and update on life)

Weekly Menu PlanNew to menu planning?
 
**   I really appreciate all the emails and calls from all of you with your support for my time away.  Life is pretty challenging right now and doesn't appear to be getting "easier" any time soon.  We are all feeling great (a lot exhausted though) -- we feel especially blessed for these trials.  I hope to one day update you all with a real 'peek' inside my private life, but for various reasons I can't disclose much.  Nonetheless, I have an incredible support system with my family (both at home and at church) and friends.  I love you all!!  P.S.  I will be returning calls and emails in waves this week. :)

As for this week's menu, we will hardly be home -- a lot of eating on the run... it's just one of those weeks.  ;)

BREAKFAST:
  • Cinnamon Toast, Hardboiled Egg and fruit  x2
  • Steel-cut Oats w/ flax and applesauce x2
  • Fruit Smoothies with Kale
  • Cereal and fruit x2
SNACKS/SIDES:
  • Veggies: Carrots, Cucumbers, Onions, Broccoli, Green Beans (frozen), Peas (frozen), Kale (from garden), Green Onions (from garden), Peppers, Zucchini, Lettuce
  • Fruits: Bananas, Apples, Tomatoes (from garden), Pineapple, Oranges, Strawberries, Blueberries (frozen)
  • Cheese - Tillamook Cheddar, Cream Cheese, String Cheese, Cottage Cheese
  • Plain Greek Yogurt
  • Whole Wheat Crackers 
  • Raw Almonds
  • Air-popped popcorn
LUNCH: 
  • Lunch w/ friends after church using LocalDines gift cert.
  • Lunch w/ friends using gc
  • Lunch on-the-go (sandwiches/wraps) x3
  • Leftovers x2
DINNER:
  • Birthday Party 
  • Spinach Salad
  • Grilled Veggie Sandwiches
  • Fish Fingers (Baked fish) and veggies
  • Black Bean Tacos
  • Dinner out w/ friends
  • Leftovers

0 comments:

Post a Comment