Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Grocery Loot This Week

I skipped grocery shopping last week since I had enough left over from the week before and plenty in the freezer/stockpile.

This week was focused on replenishing our produce and getting some odds & ends since we have a couple of get togethers that I need to make things for this week, which is why I spent a bit more this week.

This will probably last us another week and a half though... I'll just grab some organic milk, Alpine Valley bread and Organic Peanut Butter (and maybe a pumpkin pie, mmmm!) from Costco and we should be good!


Fry's:
(one of the bags escaped the picture)

(click to enlarge)

* 4 Pineapples
* Bananas
* Kale
* 3 Red peppers
* Cauliflower
* Broccoli
* Green onions
* Sweet Onion
* Cherry Tomatoes
* Slicing tomatoes
* Cucumber
* 2 Coffee-mate creamers (2- .55 off printables)
* Sour cream
* Snack pack Pickles (.75 off printable - use zip 30013)
* 3-cream cheese
* String cheese ($2 off from inside another package)
* 2 - Buitoni Shredded parmesan ($1 off printables)
* 2 - Mott's Healthy Harvest peach apple sauce (clearanced to .92)
* Agave Nectar (I was in desperate need -- much cheaper on Amazon!)
* 1- Challenge Butter (.75 off printable)
* Clearanced package of bagels (not pictured)
* 2-Jell-O boxes (not pictured) ($1/2 printable)
* 1- 24 pack of Arrowhead bottled water (not pictured)

ALSO USED:
- $4 off produce coupon from Fry's mailer

TOTAL OOP: $41.62
Saved: $39.04 (Most was already on sale)


Safeway:

(click to enlarge)

* 5 boxes of Rice Krispies (.49 each after sale and $1 off Vocalpoint coupons)
* Marinated Artichoke Hearts
* Large Eggs
* Orange Juice
* Horizon Organic milk single (enjoyed by Lil' P'Nut on the way home)
* 1.86 lbs. of Zucchini
* 2 lbs. of Asparagus (CHEAP!)
* 4 containers of raspberries
* 3 bags of Spinach (used a $1 off any bagged salad from peelie on feta cheese)
* Large Athenos Feta cheese (marked down to $4.99 -OUCH!-plus had the $1 off salad peelie on top)

TOTAL OOP: $25.79
Saved: $47.38


Albertsons:

(click to enlarge)
* 2lbs. grapes
* 4 limes
* Package of straws
* 2lbs. boneless skinless chicken breasts (used -$3 off your next chicken/beef purchase from Old El Paso deal = .57 OOP! This will last us two meals at least!)

Also USED:
- $2 RR from Walgreens (my store takes them - I had no idea. WOOT!!)

** PLUS: At the bottom of my receipt I had a code to take a survey and get a FREE loaf of French bread on my next visit!

TOTAL OOP: $1.95
Saved: $11.85

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Total Spent on groceries: $69.36
Total Saved: $98.27

So, that's it on the groceries this week. How'd you do? Tell us about your shopping trip by leaving a linky to your blog below.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job! I always love seeing what everyone gets each week!

    Here are my deals for the week!

    Publix: A Profit of $2.01 for $211 worth!
    http://www.savingyourcents.net/2009/09/my-second-shopping-trip-of-week-publix.html

    Kroger: a $70% savings

    http://www.savingyourcents.net/2009/09/my-first-shopping-trip-in-my-new-town.html

    ReplyDelete