Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Saturday, September 26, 2009

My Last-Minute CVS Run

I went in for this:
  • Toilet paper (we were down to 1/2 a roll)
  • Tylenol (for poor Hubs neck)
I figured since I had packed the toddler into the car and made my way to the store, I may as well make it worth while....


I left with this:



LOTS of clearance items, people!! The dollar spot was all 75% off -- and some other random goodies and school supplies marked down!

Some of the goods I scored:

* 5 boxes of raisins (clearanced to .25 each)
* 2 boxes of prunes (clearance to .25 each)
* 3 melamine plates (.19 each)
* 4 small boxes of Wheat Thins (FREE after $1 off coupon)
* 6 - freezer storage bags (.25 each)
* Microfiber rags (.25 each)
* 3pk. dry erase markers (.19 a pack)
* Duster (.49)
* 3 pk. highlighters (.25 a pack)
* locker shelf (1.49 - to use for extra storage in cabinet)
* Double toothpicks and holders (.25)
* Preschool workbooks (.39 each)
* Preschool flashcards (.39 each)
* 2 Mom's oatmeals (used 2-.75 off Qs)
* Lumene Firming Cream (.99 after $2 off Q)

And, of course, the toilet paper and Tylenol. :)

TOTAL: $23.53 after coupons (used $7.16 leftover on CVS gift card that I earned on My Points) = $16.37 OOP

It's been a looong time since I've spent that much at CVS, but it was worth it! Considering what I originally went in for would have cost me at least $10 any way. :)

1 comment: