Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Weekly Menu - Week of 9/13

We have some stuff from last week in the fridge & freezer (and a HUGE stockpile) plus all the good stuff I scored shopping this week! So, after searching high n' low, this is what I'm going to feed my family this week...

P.S. I have had lots & lots of "Ask me anything" emails with questions about Meal-Planning. I'll put together a post and hopefully answer all those questions at the end of the week. If you have a particular question about meal planning (or anything else), drop me a line here.


Breakfast:
Snacks:
  • Cantaloupe and cottage cheese
  • Pears and cheese slices
  • Bananas and peanut butter
  • Yogurt, grapes and Toasted walnuts
  • Broccoli trees and dip
  • Carrot sticks
  • Cold Asparagus salad with mozzarella
  • Whole grain crackers with cheese and tomato
Lunch:
  • Turkey Wraps with veggies
  • Fish Fingers (fish sticks), leftover potatoes and veggies
  • Brown Rice with leftover veggies
  • Spinach, Black Bean, Red Pepper and cheese quesadilla
  • Leftovers
Dinner:
Desserts:
  • Crockpot Applesauce (Mmmm, this will last us several desserts.....possibly.)
  • Frozen Yogurt
  • Fruit - Cantaloupe and grapes

What's on your plate this week? If you have a weekly menu plan on your blog or site, leave a link below in the comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment