Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Weekly Menu - Week of 10/11

New to menu planning?
Check out my step-by-step guide to Meal planning!

This week we're going to play-it-by-ear since my in-laws are coming in from Germany and we'll be going to Disneyland at the end of the week. I still like to have some sort of plan (a flexible one), so here's what I've got to feed us:

Breakfast:
Snacks:
  • Dried fruit and nuts
  • Popcorn
  • Fresh Fruit
  • Grapes and Cheese Cubes
  • Pretzels
  • Pepper Strips and Carrots
  • Graham Crackers and Nut butter/Cream Cheese
  • Applesauce
Lunch:

Dinner:
  • Spaghetti Squash and Marinara & steamed garlic broccoli w/ kale
  • Potato pancakes and crockpot applesauce (& eggs or sausage?)
  • Hamburger Broccoli Pie and spinach salad
  • German Spaetzle "goulash"
  • Green Chile Enchiladas and spanish Kashi pilaf
  • Out to dinner in Anaheim with Restaurant.com gift certificates

Desserts:
  • Crockpot Applesauce
  • Fruit
  • Crackers with Nutella
What's on your plate this week? If you have a weekly menu plan on your blog or site, leave a link below in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for some great ideas. I am going to add these ideas to my menu planning . i am just loving this site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete