New to menu planning?
Check out my step-by-step guide to Meal planning!
We took last week off from a "plan" since Ele had her tonsils out and Hubs and I had bronchitis. I think we're all ready to tackle real food again....
- Gluten-free blueberry Pancakes from freezer x2
- Hardboiled Eggs and Flax Toast
- Dry cereal w/ bananas x2
- Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
- Potato Pancakes and applesauce
- Veggies: Cucumbers, Broccoli, Spinach, Carrots, Mushrooms, Zucchini, Onions, Sweet Potatoes, peppers
- Fruits: Oranges, Apples, Cantaloupe
- Greek yogurt
- String Cheese
- Hummus and crackers
- Apple chips
- Pasta Salad
- Chicken Salad Sandwiches
- Veggie burgers
- Lettuce Wraps w/ chicken salad