Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Friday, April 23, 2010

Good Guide to "All Natural" Products

I posted this last year, but it's such an awesome website to pass along...

Reading the labels on all those packages in the grocery store makes my head spin! And, a few times, I've picked up an "All-natural" product only to find a handful of ingredients that I wouldn't put near my body. Unfortunately, "All-natural" doesn't amount to much anymore...

Instead of pondering over each ingredient and wondering which brand of "All-Natural" crackers are the best, I do a little research over at GoodGuide.com. Good Guide uses expert recommendations to tell you which products are the wisest choices -- everything from food, household items, personal care, and even toys! You'll find the latest recall information and you can even compare prices of your favorite products to help save a few bucks!

GoodGuide.com has made it so much easier to decipher my way through labels. When in doubt, use this rule of thumb: If you can't pronounce it, it probably shouldn't be in your body. ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment