Welcome! So glad you're here! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything and read up on my Beginner's Guides HERE!

Monday, January 3, 2011

Winners Announced...

Sorry it took me so long to post the latest 25 Days of Christmas winners.  My time-off went longer than I initially planned (but was so nice!).

So, here are the winners...

$35 worth of Organic Skincare Products
#71 - Lee M. (omeoxxxx@...)

Wii Family Game Night 3
# 42 - Kelsey B.  (blacxxxxxxxx@.....)

$75 worth of deeply discounted designer denim, handbags, shoes and more
# 116 - Charisse T. (tompxxxxxxx@.....)

$100 Amazon.com e-gift certificate
#383 - Jolane S.  (jjstexxxxxxx@....)

$25 Visa gift card and 1-yr. Subscription to Food & Family Magazine (Twitter contest)
** A special THANKS to all my Twitter followers who participated and a big THANK YOU to Kraft & Cool Whip for sponsoring this giveaway! All the recipes were tasty-looking, but we have voted and have chosen the winner...
@klundine -- I think this Pineapple Strawberry Banana Split Cake looks sinful but totally worth each bite! :)


Congrats to all of you!!  I have sent you each an email to verify your winnings and you'll have 24 hours to respond before I select another winner.

0 comments:

Post a Comment